Littmann Classic III stethoscope : Ceil Blue 5630 comes with a two-sided chestpiece, dual tunable diaphragms and improved tubing.
- Double-sided, dual diaphragm chestpiece for both adult and pediatric assessment.
- Single-piece diaphragm instead of separate diaphragm/rim making it easier to attach and easier to clean due to the smooth unbroken surface
- Next-generation tubing gives even longer tube life with improved resistance to skin oils, alcohol and staining
- High acoustic sensitivity when performing general physical assessment.
- Larger ear tubes on the anatomically designed headset comfortably positioned for better sound transfer.
- Easy adjustment by simply squeezing or pulling apart the eartubes
- Used as a diagnostic aid as part of the physical assessment of a patient
- 5 year warranty includes free repair on any manufacturing or material defects
- Littmann performance rating of 7 out of 10.
- Ceil Tubing (69cm/27.2″)
- Brand name : Littmann Stethoscope
- Stainless Steel Finish